Crisp Sweet Orange
Are you having a difficult time getting past a situation, angry with a friend, family member, or ex boyfriend? or just can't seem to move on and gain closure.
Select WISH Lip Balm, if you’re looking for a daily reminder to aid in your wellness journey and promote forgiveness. Crisp Sweet Orange, and Peach Mica. Intentfully chosen for this affirmation to manifest forgiveness to make room for abundance.
- Beauty + Wellness supported by science, driven by Aroma Memory.
- Dermatologist-tested, organic, vegan, phthalates free, and paraben free.
- Scientist Developed.
- Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Macadamia Nut Butter, Essential Oil Blend.
- Naturally derived and skin safe micas.
- Non-Comedogenic, safe for daily external use.
*This product is vegetarian.
“Today I will forgive those who have hurt me in my past, in order to create my abundant present and future.”
HOW TO USE
1. Massage onto lips while reciting this intention as often as necessary as a reminder to speak your truth.
2. Read the intention aloud.
3. Inhale deeply as you commit this aroma to memory, repeat this process with each application.
4. This scent will be a subconscious reminder of the intention you set for yourself.
Castor Oil, Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Olive Fruit Oil, Soybean Lipids, Carnauba Wax Lauryl Laurate, Candelilla Wax, Macadamia Nut Butter, Flavor Fragrance, Essential Oils, & Mica,
Non-Comedogenic, Dermatologist-Tested, Vegan w/ Botanicals NO Sulfates Phthalates Parabens Gluten & Cruelty Free.
I love how this lip balm goes on easy and absorbs right into my lips, this is such a unique idea and concept for a beauty brand. I will be a forever customer.
This is my 3rd time ordering, can't get enough
Orange Candy Cane
I swear this smell reminds me of an orange candy cane, I love it. Makes my lips soft and a great reminder to forgive.
Forgiving and kissing
I've bought a lot of lip products, and these are the best I have used.. Lips are soft and ready for forgiving and kissing.
You have to try these, I know it kinds expensive but so worth it